Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Starting Up


The purpose of this blog is simple and twofold: 1) to provide/generate interesting discussion about poker and ways to play hands and 2) to force me to get my thought processes on poker and various hands I play "on the record," thereby establishing a modicum of accountability for my decisions. After a roughly 2 year hiatus I've returned to online poker and realize how my skills have atrophied from playing with the same amateurs in live games. Consequently, I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things and return to the level of play of which I'm capable.

I don't anticipate the forthcoming posts being read by anyone other than maybe a few friends, so it won't be written with a wide audience in mind. In the unlikely event the blog ever gets a readership beyond a handful of people, I may consider making things more presentable. Until then, the content will have to be the driving force. Most of my posts will be simple and probably just a hand or two from a recent session or perhaps a discussion of mindset and habits as they relate to sessions. Despite my generally fractured way of explaining things, I will do my best to be coherent.

And for anyone who found their way here who isn't a friend, thanks to Google for the algorithm flaw.

- Donzo

No comments:

Post a Comment